Categories provide a convenient method for organizing your learning materials as the volume of available content in your account grows. Users can explore these content categories within the Discover tab.
Creating a new Category
- Log into your organization's Web Admin interface. (Only Org Admins create new categories.)
- Select the Training tab click Categories.
- Click New Training Category in order to create a new Category.
- Type the Title of your new Category.
- If you wish to enter a translated version of your Title in various language, you can do this under Title translations.
- Type a Description of your new Category.
- If you wish to enter a translated version of your Description in various language, you can do this under Description translations.
- Make sure that your new Category is Enabled, in order to make sure it's visible.
- We strongly recommend to upload an Image in order to illustrate your new Category. The image must be in banner format: 4:1 and recommended minimum 1024x256 pixels.
If you want some content to only appear for users when they browse Categories, you can assign such content using the 6th playlist, typically named "Available" and no other Playlists.
Please note: Users will still only see the category if there is any content assigned to them in the category. If there is no content assigned to them, they will not see the category.