In Motimate you can easily add many translations of your Learning Path and the different versions can be handled easily in Studio.
Translating a Learning Path
- Log into your Motimate account, and open Studio.
- Select Learning Paths in the menu on the left side.
- Find the Learning Path you wish to translate and open it.
- You will now see the Learning Path setting.
- Navigate to the Translations tab.
- Click New Translation.
- Select which language you wish to translate to, and click Next.
- Enter a translated version of the Learning Path Name, and click Next.
- Then, enter a translated version of the Learning Path Description, and click Next.
- If you want to add more language, click Add one more. Otherwise, click Done.
- You can now translate the various Sections of your newly added language(s).
- Select the language you wish to translate in the drop-down menu.
- A list of Sections with no translated names will appear. Enter your translated version of your Section names here:
- Remember to translate the Section Names for all your languages.
Congratulations! You have now translated your first Learning Path.