This article explains how you can add new groups manually in Motimate, alternatively you can watch the following video.
Adding a new group
- Click on the cog icon in the top right corner of the Motimate interface.
- Click MotiSpace Settings.
- Navigate to the Groups tab in the left side menu and select Overview.
- Click Create Group in the top right corner.
- Give a Name to your new Group.
- Under the Parent Group box, search for and select the relevant Parent.
- Click Create.
Congratulations! You have now created a new Group.
In order to verify that your Group Hierarchy looks like intended, you can click Tree View in the Groups menu on the left hand side of the screen.
It's important to think through what hierarchy will serve your organization's needs the best. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need advice. Your group structure should be a simple as possible in order to ease assignment of Motis, while giving you the enough detail for reporting purposes.