Use self-registration pages to invite new users to join your Motispace. Depending on your business needs you can have one or more self-registration pages set up for a Motispace. These can have different brandings and configurations. In this article you will learn how to manage your self-registration page.
The approvals feature is available both for Org. Admins and Page Admins. Page settings and configuration of the design is only available to Org Admins.
How to manage your self registration page
- Log into your Motimate account and access MotiSpace Settings by clicking the cogwheel in the top right corner.
- Go to Signups in the left side bar menu.
- Select the self registration page you would like to manage.
- Here you will be directed to your Approvals page, where you can approve or dismiss users who have signed up on your page.
- If you click on Style in the right corner, you will be able to manage content such as title, call to action and description of your page. You will also be able to add your logo and hero image. You will be able to preview what it will look like on both Web interface and Mobile app.
- Go to Settings. Here you will choose the default user role. Normally this should be User, as the self registration page will be accessible by approval.
- Choose the desired language for the text on the landing page.
- Toggle on or off for using phone number in Signups.
- Toggle on or off for using phone number as employee number. By default it is set as email.
- Toggle on or off for Open signups. A self-registration page can either be open or require approval. Everyone who submits the registration form on an open page is invited to the connected Motispace. If approval is required no invitation is sent before an admin has approved the request.
- Toggle on or off for Free text field name. This makes it possible for users to type inn free text when signing up.
- Go to Groups. Here you can allow multiple selections and a label name for Custom group. You can also set the Default group, that is the group the user becomes a member of, regardless of their selection.
- Next you select the groups which the users can choose from, by clicking Add groups.
- Go to Positions. Here you can allow multiple selections and a label name for custom positions. You can also set the Default position, that is the position the user will get, regardless of their selection.
- Next you select the positions which the users can choose from.
- Next you can choose to set up a Reminder for yourself or others. Simply click Add Reminder and you are able to put in your email and interval for how often you would like the Reminder to be sent out.
- Next you can add Automatic approval domains that will be approved without any action from your side. Click Add domain and type in the domain.
- Next you can choose Allowed non-admin users. This will give the users access to managing the self registration page.
Congratulations! You now know how to manage your self registration page.