Packages is a collection of training that could be based on a topic. You might want to make a package for onboarding, or for security training. It's very simple to make course packages in Motimate. You'll be able to create your first package just by following these simple steps 🌟
Creating a Package
- Start by clicking Studio in the menu on the left after logging in to Motimate.
- Click the green Compose button.
- Select Package.
- Give your Package a name. This will be the name of your Package.
- Select which color you want for your Package badge. You can also enter a custom HEX color code, e.g. "#00C490".
- Then choose a badge icon from the list, or search for a relevant keyword.
- Afterward, you'll see a summary with your Package name, badge color, and icon.
- Click Let's Go when you're ready to start editing your Moti.
- You will now see the Package Settings page:
- You can edit your Package title, badge, and color if you wish to change it again.
- Select which Categories the course should be placed in. You can place a Package in as many categories as you like, or even none at all. If there are no categories available, you can contact your Organization Admin in order to add categories.
- Click Edit Package to start editing your Package:
- Click the+ icon in order to add your first Moti to the Package.
- Select one or more Motis from the list. You can add as many as you like.
- After you've added all the Motis you want in your Package you can change the order of them to your preferred order by clicking and dragging the courses. (PS: If you are unable to change the order, you much deselect Locked Order).
- If you would like to ensure that users complete Motis in the selected order, you can enable Locked Order. When this setting is enabled a user must complete a Moti before being able to move on to the next.
Congratulations! You have now created your first Package.
When your Package is finished, please check out the following instructions:
Important! Motis added to a Package must be published. Motis don't need to have been assigned but must be published. If a Moti has not been published, it will not appear when a user opens the package.