The HotSpot content block is a great way to provide extra information about elements in an image in a way that engages the user.
Creating a HotSpot content block
- Choose the Hotspot content block while editing a Moti.
- Upload or select an image from Unsplash you would like to use.
- Move the Hotspot scanner to your desired place of the image.
- Next you can choose to upload a picture that will appear on the Hotspot, or the text.
- Customize the background color and font color of your liking.
- Press the + button to add more Hotspots items.
Congratulations! You have now created a HotSpot.
Changing background image does not remove the hotspots. Note that the hotspots are not visible after the original image has been deleted, but they will show again when a new background image is added.