In Motimate you can easily add many translations of your Package and the different versions can be handled easily in Studio.
Translating a Package
- Log into your Motimate account, and open Studio.
- Select Packages in the menu on the left side.
- Find the Package you wish to translate, and open it.
- You will now see the Package setting.
- Navigate to the Translations tab.
- Click Add Translations if it does not automatically pop up.
- Select which language you wish to translate to, and click Next.
- Enter a translated version of the Package Name, and click Next.
- If you want to add more language, click Add one more. Otherwise, click Done.
Congratulations! You have now translated your first Package.
Motis in your translated Package will also appear in the same language automatically, provided that such translation already exists. If not, you can check out how to translate a Moti?