When your Moti has been finalized, reviewed, approved, and assigned, it's time to publish it so that your users can finally start studying and learning.
Publishing a Moti
- Log into your Motimate account, and open Studio.
- Find the Moti you wish to publish, and open it.
- Click the grey Publish button. If it's already green, your Moti is already published. If it's not possible to click it, you must make sure that your Moti has been approved first.
- A Publish Moti dialog will appear. If you wish you can select what time the Moti should be published, and what time it should be unpublished. Leave both fields empty if you want to publish the Moti right away and without an end date.
- Click Publish, and your Moti is published.
Congratulations! You have now successfully published your Moti.
If the Moti has already been assigned, users will be notified immediately.
If your Moti has not yet been assigned, you must assign it, and users will be notified immediately after each assignment.
If the Moti should not be assigned directly to users, but instead be part of a Package or Learning Path, you must still publish your Moti, otherwise it will not appear. However, you do not need to assign the Moti. In fact, we recommend that you do not assign the Moti separately, if it will be part of a Package or Training Path, in order to avoid that it appears multiple times for the users.