Motimate allow you to customize the title of your Playlist names such as "Mandatory" and "Nice to know".
Edit Playlist names
- Log into your organization's Web Admin interface.
- Select Organization Settings.
- In the Playlists section you will now see a list of six Playslists with the following default names:
- Need to know
- Nice to know
- You can rename each list to exactly whatever Name you want. Bear in mind that Playlists will appear in the same order as listed in the settings.
- Click to expand Translations, and you can add a translated name of each Playlist.
- When you are done, simply click Update, otherwise none of your changes will be saved.
Congratulations! You have now edited your first Playlist names.
*) The final Playlist Available is a special Playlist. Content assigned to this Playlist will only appear for users under the Discover menu. Changing the name of the Playlist does not change the name of Discover, it will simply have a different name when assigning Motis to this list.
In many cases it may not be necessary to make use of all five normal playlists. If there are playlist you will not be using, you cannot deleted them, but we recommend giving a name such as "DO NOT USE". If no content is assigned to a Playlist it will never be visible to any users. It will only appear when assigning content.