This article explains how you can easily deactivate a user in MotiSpace Settings.
Deactivating a user
- Log into your Motimate account.
- Click the cog wheel on the upper right, and go to MotiSpace Settings.
- Select users on the left sidebar.
- Search and select the user you want to deactivate.
- Change the Status to Inactive.
If you want to deactivate more than one user at the same time, you can tick off the users and select Batch Actions, then Change status and choose Inactive.
Inactive users will be deleted after retention period, and Manually deactivated users will never be deleted unless someone manually delete them.