It's very simple if you would like to integrate external content to a chapter in your Moti. We support platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, TED, Spotify, SoundCloud, Dream Broker, and Kahoot!
Adding External content
- Start by clicking Edit Chapter in the chapter you want to add the video or audio content in.
- In the menu "Add Content", select External.
- You will now see a new content block, where you can upload your content.
- Simply paste in the URL of your content in the text box for An external URL.
- If your content is from a supported resource, it will display automatically, and with a thumbnail. If your content is from an unsupported resource, you must turn on the Custom URL-toggle, and upload an image to illustrate the content (optional). If you upload content from an unsupported resource, users will simply be taken to this content in their web browser when they click on it.
- Type a Title of the audio if you like a title to display above the audio bar (optional).
- Write a Description if you would like it to appear below the title and above the audio bar (optional).
- Remember to click Save to avoid losing this, and other changes you've made, in the chapter.
Congratulations! You have now created a nice External content block.
You can also find more detailed instructions on How to add a Kahoot?