This article explains how you can add new users manually in the Web Admin tool.
Adding a new user
- Log into your organization's Web Admin interface.
- Select the Users-tab.
- Click New User in the top right corner.
- Fill in all the required user information.
- Make sure to select the correct role: Normal Users, Training Editor, Chief Editor, Pulse Editor, or Organization Admin.
- Employee Number can be any employee ID you use in your organization, but it must be unique. You can simply use the email-address, if you prefer this instead of an ID.
- Phone Number must start with '+' and include the country code. Do not use any hyphens, spaces or other whitespace characters. Example format: +4798765432.
- Select the group you wish you assign the users to, and we recommend that you check the Assign ancestors box so that the users is also automatically added to all parent groups.
- Make sure to select the correct role in the group: Member, Admin, or Observer.
- If you want to add the user to more groups, click Add new group membership.
- Do not forget to click Create User when you are done.
Congratulations! You have now created a new user account. The user should now be able to log in using the email or phone number combined with the password you created. The user can change the password after logging in.