Create a Gallery block in order to provide a simple way for users to swipe between different images or animations.
Adding a Gallery
- Start by clicking Edit Chapter in the chapter you want to add the Gallery in.
- In the menu "Add Content", select Gallery.
- You will now see a new content block, where you can input images, GIFs and Posters in a Gallery:
- You can then give a Title to you new Gallery block (optional).
- Then simply click the Image icon or the GIF icon in order to add an image file or select a GIF as the first image in your Gallery. You can also select the Poster icon to create your own custom poster in the Gallery.
- If you wish, you can add a description for this specific image in the text box for A short description.
- Add another image or GIF by clicking the '+' icon.
- You can re-arrange your images by clicking to drag and drop the small preview images that appear under the image description.
- You can also change the Background Color and Font Color via the buttons at the bottom of the content block.
- Remember to click Save to avoid losing this, and other changes you've made, in the chapter.
Congratulations! You have now created a nice Gallery block.