It's quick and easy to approve users who sign up to your self registrations page.
- Log into your Motimate account and access MotiSpace Settings by clicking the cogwheel in the top right corner.
- Go to Signups in the left side bar menu.
- Select the self registration page you would like to approve users in.
- Here you will be directed to your Approvals page, where you can approve or dismiss users who have signed up on your page.
- To approve a user, you click the blue approval symbol. This will generate an invite to the user. If you suspect someone outside of your organization is trying to sign up, you can delete their request by clicking the red delete symbol.
Congratulations! You now know how to approve users for your self registration page.
The invite these users receive is the same across the Motispace, regardless of how a user is added.
You can learn how to customize your email invitations in the link below.