Sometimes there will be training that does not have the desired completion rate. In this case, an Organization Admin can set up scheduled reminders to be sent to users.
- Log in to Motimate and go to the settings icon in the top right hand corner. Select Web Admin.
- Hover over the training tab and select Courses.
- This will bring you to a list of all of your Motis. Find the Moti that you would like to schedule a reminder for and select the Reminders link.
- Here, you can select the data and time you want the reminders to go out to users from the "Send Reminder at" field.
- Next you can alter the invitation text in the "Customize notification text" field
- Next, select in the checkboxes whether you want the reminders to go out via Push notification or via Email or both.
- Select Schedule Reminder.
Congratulations! You have set up scheduled reminders for this Moti.