Reports offers an easy way to access information about Moti (course) completions
- Access Insights on the bottom left hand side of the Motimate interface on desktop. This will take you to Motimate Insights where you will be presented with two options. Reports and Group Admin Report.
- Click Reports
- Select Moti completions at the top of the page.
- Select what you want to have the report on: Groups, Users, or Courses.
- Select whether you want to report on Moti completions or Chapters
- Select Filters to choose what data you want to be displayed.
- Once you have selected the fields, click submit.
- Next, click Send as XLS
- On the following pop up select Send now
- Check your email inbox for the email titled Motimate course completions report. Here you will find a download link for the report that will last for 10 minutes.
- Hit Download report.
Congratulations! You have now downloaded an excel file report on Moti completions!
What data is it possible to pull a report on?
The Group Report is used to see how a group or multiple groups are performing on Moti or Chapter completions.
The Group Report shows how many Motis or Chapters have been completed for the selected groups. The groups are shown on the Y axis and the completions are shown on the X axis of the graph.
In the User Report, you can see how individual users are performing on Moti or Chapter completions.
The User Report shows how many Motis or Chapters have been completed for the selected groups or individual users. The Users are shown on the Y axis and the Completions are shown on the X axis of the graph.
The Course Report allows you to see how many times individual Motis have been completed by users, or the Completion Ratio of the Chapters for individual Motis (if you select chapters).
The Course Report for Moti completions shows the individual Motis on the Y axis and the number of completions on the X axis of the graph. The Course Report for Chapter completions shows the Individual Motis on the Y axis and the Completion Ration % on the X axis of the graph.