Have you made a great-looking moti on desktop, but want to know how it will look on mobile before publishing it? This article will help you.
Checking an editor preview on mobile is very straightforward.
- The first thing to note is that you must be added as an editor on the Moti in order to preview it.
- Once you have been added, simply go to the Motimate app on mobile.
- From there, navigate to My training and select the compass symbol in the top right hand corner.
- Next, click on Editor previews and you will be able to see all of the Motis that you are an editor on that are in the process of being edited.
- To see the preview on mobile, simply select the Moti you want to preview.
Congratulations! You have now previewed a Moti on mobile.